Aktobe rgn to roll out 300 intensive unit beds to cope with 2nd wave of COVID-19
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – Measures are being taken in Aktobe region in case of the second wave of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform correspondent reports citing the press service of the regional health office.
The COVID-19 situation is stable across the region, however isolated cases of the coronavirus infection are still observed.
The region has over 3.5 thousand beds on standby in its hospitals as well as plans to roll out over 300 intensive care beds so as to be prepared for the worse scenario with the COVID-19 infection in the coming autumn-winter period.
According to the press service, the region expects to obtain 187 lung ventilators, one CT scan, 13 stationary and portable X-ray machines, autonomous oxygen stations and two mobile medical complexes (auto clinics) as well as other equipment in October.
The hospitals’ fleet is to be expanded by 41 vehicles, 7 ambulances have already been purchased.
There is a sufficient amount of pharmaceuticals and means of personal protection in the hospitals and COVID-19 facilities of the region.
- Vaccination room to close down at shopping mall in Kazakh capital
- South Africa to give free access to national parks in November after postponement due to COVID-19
- 25 expectant mothers, over 80 kids treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Over 7.4 mln in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 148 new cases, 2 victims
- COVID-19 kills 29 more in one day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis