Aidos Sarym: Document on Land Reform Commission's work should be drafted
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - It is necessary to draft a document explaining to the population the work done by the Land Reform Commission, believes member of the commission Aidos Sarym.
"If we disband four working groups, we can leave one small group to draft a document containing all proposals submitted during the work of the commission. Over the past three months we've visited several regions of Kazakhstan and discussed a lot of issues. The group may include up to 7-8 people to draft the document. It should reflect that the members of the commission agreed on such and such issues and that should result in the amendments to the legislation," he said at the session of the commission in Astana on Saturday.
In his words, the group should defend the proposals of the commission at the Government and the Parliament. The group should be comprised of the most active members of the commission.
- Minister Mussin reports to Head of State on progress in country’s digitalization
- Golden Horde is the pinnacle of civilization – governor of Atyrau region
- Kazakhs and Ukrainians have great resemblance of national memories, view
- MP urges to solve water shortage problem in Kyzylorda region
- Int’l conference on Golden Horde kicks off in Atyrau
- Construction of over 50 residential complexes underway in Petropavlovsk
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis