8 healthcare facilities built in W Kazakhstan in 2013
URALSK. January 20. KAZINFORM - In West Kazakhstan region within 2013 under "Salamatty Kazakhstan" Program 8 healthcare facilities have been built at the expense of the republican budget.
According to the regional Department of Health there were built 3 clinics worth KZT 1.9 billion and 5 dispensaries to the total value of KZT 566.6 million.
In addition there have been allocated KZT 1 billion 450 million to continue the construction of a general hospital in the city of Uralsk. The hospital's construction began in 2012 and it is expected to be completed by 2015. Moreover, at the expense of the national budget 9 healthcare facilities were overhauled to the value of KZT 245.2 million.
- Kazakh capital closes down 8 infectious diseases hospitals
- Crucial to speed up vaccination pace in Kazakhstan, PM
- Over 7 mln fully completed COVID-19 vaccination cycle
- Over 300,000 daily COVID-19 cases recorded globally
- Kazakhstan gradually closing down provisional infectious diseases facilities
- Minister announces coronavirus prognosis for next 3 months
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis