7,000 doctors received training at the Kazakh National Medical Holding
ASTANA. February 16. KAZINFORM "Development of professional human resources is one of the key directions of the new strategy of the National Medical Holding," chairman of the National Medical Holding Board Yelzhan Birtanov told.
"Last year about 7,000 doctors of Kazakhstan, 4,500 from the countrywide received there training. Significant means are being invested into the further training of doctors annually. Besides, Kazakhstani doctors receive training abroad. 160 health professionals studied last year at the leading world centres and clinics," he added.
Details also at www.pm.kz
- South Africa to give free access to national parks in November after postponement due to COVID-19
- 25 expectant mothers, over 80 kids treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Over 7.4 mln in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 148 new cases, 2 victims
- COVID-19 kills 29 more in one day
- 4 regions of Kazakhstan remain in COVID-19 ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis