595 people inoculated with COVID-19 vaccines in Atyrau rgn over past day
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – 595 people have been vaccinated against COVID-19 in Atyrau region in the past 24 hours, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Since February 1, 2021, the first jab of anti-coronavirus vaccines has been given to a total of 235,423 and the second jab to 206,504 people in the region.
Over the past day, 595 people have received vaccines against COVID-19 in Atyrau region.
It bears to remind that vaccination campaign kicked off in Kazakhstan on February 1, 2021. Healthcare workers were the first to get immunized against the coronavirus infection. Mass vaccination started all over country on April 2, 2021 for all those eligible to get a jab.
- 35 PCR swabs studied to detect Omicron strain in Kazakhstan
- COVID in Italy: 15,756 new cases, 99 more victims
- France reports record daily COVID-19 count
- Over 350 severe COVID-19 patients treated in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh capital and 5 rgn in ‘yellow zone’ for COVID-19
- 148,843 Kazakhstanis administered 1st shot of Pfizer vaccine
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis