40 int’l flights landed in Kazakhstan last day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 40 international flights arrived in Kazakhstan from Germany, the UAE, Georgia, Turkey, Egypt, Montenegro, Switzerland, Latvia, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan on February 18, the sanitary and epidemiological control committee’s press service reports.
21 flights carrying 1,888 passengers landed in the city of Almaty, 12 flights with 1,641 onboard arrived in Nur-Sultan.
All the passengers had negative PCR tests upon arrival.
- Zarina Diyas reaches semis of tennis tournament in US
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis