341 staying at COVID-19 hospitals in Atyrau region
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM 341 patients are being treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region as of today, Kazinform reports.
38 coronavirus cases were detected in the last 24 hours in Atyrau city, 2 at Tengiz oilfield, including 26 asymptomatic cases. 11 people recovered. 528 are receiving outpatient treatment, 118 at modular infectious diseases hospital, and 100 at the regional hospital, and 64 at district hospitals.
As of today the region remains in the COVID-19 ‘yellow zone’. As earlier reported, 65,500 people in Atyrau region were administered the 1st component of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Kazakhstan plans to purchase one more vaccine from China
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis