200 Kazakhstanis recover COVID-like pneumonia in 24 hrs
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has recorded 127 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
200 people fully recovered from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, three deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were reported in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since March 13, 2020, Kazakhstan has logged 77,789 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 66,139 patients made full recoveries. The disease claimed lives of 4,949 people across the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan detected 1,900 new cases of the coronavirus infection, pushing the total caseload to 914,699 since the start of the pandemic. In total, 856,930 people recovered from the novel coronavirus countrywide since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with reps of int’l investment companies
- COVID-19: Italy to start vaccinating 5-11-year-olds
- Kazakhstan’s gross agricultural output decreased
- Kazakhstan suspends flights to Egypt starting Dec 3
- Omicron variant carries threefold higher risk of reinfection - South African experts
- Kazakhstan sweeps 8 medals at Asian Junior Judo Champs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis