2 cities and 6 regions of Kazakhstan remain in high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty, as well as Akmola, Aktobe, Atyrau, Karaganda, Kostanay, Pavlodar regions remain in the high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone, as of today, September 19, 2021, the Interdepartmental Commission’s Telegram Channel reads.
The city of Shymkent, Almaty, Mangistau, Kyzylorda, West Kazakhstan, East Kazakhstan and North Kazakhstan are in the COVID-19 ‘yellow zone’.
Zhambyl and Turkestan regions are in the ‘green zone’.
- Zarina Diyas reaches semis of tennis tournament in US
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis