2,781 more COVID-19 cases recorded in Kazakhstan in past 24 hr
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the last 24 hours Kazakhstan detected 2,781 more COVID-19 cases, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
302 new cases were registered in Nur-Sultan, 577 in Almaty, 109 in Shymkent, 130 in Akmola region, 146 in Aktobe region, 245 in Almaty region, 89 in Atyrau region, 103 in East Kazakhstan, 63 in Zhambyl region, 85 in West Kazakhstan, 374 in Karaganda region, 124 in Kostanay region, 67 in Kyzylorda region, 16 in Mangistau region, 210 in Pavlodar region, 86 in North Kazakhstan, 55 in Turkestan region, raising the country’s tally to 860,424.
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Pfizer-BioNTech says vaccine 91% effective in younger children
- Butantan study shows higher efficiency of CoronaVac
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis