118,000 Kazakhstanis obtain employment under Yenbek program
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of May 1, 2020, some 157,500 participated in the 2017-2021 Yenbek program, productive employment and mass entrepreneurship development state program.
118,300 obtained employment, 58,200 of them got permanent jobs, the Labor and Social Protection Ministry informs.
Out of 110,700 (70.3%) were jobless, and 6.9% were self-employed.
Besides, 2,224 people or 631 families moved from the country’s southern regions to raise labor resources mobility.
Since the beginning of the year 1,164 microcredits worth KZT 6 bln were provided under the program.
- Biden proposes $1.9 tril. virus relief package before taking office
- Kazakhstan to develop entrepreneurship support mechanisms
- 14th Asian Financial Forum to run online next week
- Dec. job loss largest in over 2 decades amid pandemic
- Head of State amends law on economic growth recovery
- Kazakh Government and Tatneft sign agr’t on machine building development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis