1,444 severe COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The number of people treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan stands at 83,084, Kazinform reports citing the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
Out of the total COVID-19 patients under treatment, 23,868 are treated as in-patients and 59,216 as out-patients.
1,444 COVID-19 patients are in severe condition, 304 in critical condition, and 183 on artificial lung ventilation.
Notably, the country has posted 6,637 cases of the coronavirus infection over the past day.
- Health Minister reveals how many Kazakhstanis fully immunized against COVID-19
- Kazakhstan shuts down a number of COVID-19 facilities
- Kazakh PM instructs to keep monitoring COVID-19 situation in country
- COVID-19 incidence rate drops 36% in Kazakhstan in two weeks – Health Minister
- Over 860 COVID-19 patients in Kazakhstan in critical condition
- 11 new COVID-like pneumonia cases added in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis